Exciting news! Our St Louis based company is growing therefore we are looking to add a part-time administrative assistant to our team.
We have engaged an employment search firm to help us identify and hire the right candidate. If you have an interest please submit your resume directly to Executive Business Solutions to the attention of Amy Whitten.
We are not taking phone calls or resumes directly at Clark Hourly Financial Planning because we are busy helping our wonderful clients. Thank you for understanding.
Are we a match? Here is a little bit about us and a little bit about the type of person we are looking for.
We are located in Chesterfield Missouri.
We are Fee-Only Financial Advisors which puts us in a select group. We are paid only by our client. We do not accept any other compensation such as commissions or referral fees. Our independence ensures no outside influences affect our recommendations. We don’t just offer investment management . We also create highly customized financial plans on an hourly planning / project basis, a rare, but sought after service.
That’s enough about us, what about you?
Some of your responsibilities would include
- Greet our clients as they arrive for appointments
- Answering the phone
- Process daily mail
- Set appointments with clients and prospective clients
- Scan documents, complete paperwork and new account forms
- Filing, shredding
- Returning client and prospective client calls
- Researching customer service questions
- Assist with creating and sending monthly email newsletter
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Great follow through
- Positive and upbeat.
- Previous experience in the industry a plus, but not required
- Familiarity with Redtail, Morningstar Advisor Workstation, MoneyGuide Pro, Mailchimp a plus, but not required
This is a part time position, for 15 to 21 hours per week, depending on the candidate’ s availability. We will work with you to set up a fixed schedule with your input. Perhaps you would like to work 3 days a week. Or maybe you would like to come into the office after you put your children on the bus and be home when they get off the bus; in that case you might want to spread your hours over 4 days. Or perhaps you are thinking of retirement and looking to work part time so you can spend time with grandkids, friends, and hobbies. The idea is to work together to create a schedule that fits your needs and takes care of our clients.
For more details about this position and/or to submit a resume go the page set up for this open position by clicking on Executive Business Solutions . Submissions should be directed to the attention of Amy Whitten.
If this is not the right fit for you, please spread the word. Thank you!