Come to the Community Room at Kaldi’s in Chesterfield, MO with your financial planning and health insurance questions and enjoy a cup of coffee with CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional Michele Clark and Diana Wilson health insurance professional.
There is no prepared presentation, just a casual conversation in a small group environment; your opportunity to pick our brains. Feel free to invite family or friends who could benefit from an hour with us. Open to registered attendees only, due to the size of the room. RSVP at our website Clark Hourly Financial Planning and Investment Management RSVP or call 636-264-0732.
You may have health insurance questions like:
- What is the difference between private insurance and the marketplace?
- What is Medicare Part A, B, and D and what does it cover?
- How does a Medicare supplement work?
- What is Medicare Advantage?
- What is the donut hole I hear about?
- How does COBRA play a part in this?
- How does the ACA tax credit work?
Or maybe you just really like pastries and coffee. We would love to see you.
Financial Planning and Health Insurance Questions Answered
Coffee with Michele and Friends
Kaldi’s Coffee Chesterfield, MO
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
10:30 am to 11:30 am
RSVP at our website Clark Hourly Financial Planning and Investment Management RSVP or call 636-264-0732.